Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Altered Chippy Frame with Shona!

Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you how I altered or finished the large chippy frame in the January Limited Edition kit at My Creative Scrapbook 

Step 1
First thing is to cover the chipboard frame with a generous coat of gesso.


Step 2
Before the gesso was dry, I covered the entire piece with some embossing powder. You can use any embossing powder or if you do not have any, try some glitter. Heat set the embossing powder to set.  

Step 3To finish it off I went around the outside and inside edges with some distress ink. I love the vintage look from the ink.


Here is a close up of the finished piece on the layout!!



That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous January kits available this month!! Take care and Happy New Year!

No comments: