Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Gift Tags with Marielle!

Hello friends, Marielle here today to share these cute gift tags made with the MCS April main kit featuring the beautiful Patio Party collection from Pebbles's Jen Hadfield.


These are the supplies I used from the kit to make these gift tags.



Dimensional Stickers
Just for you tags
From me to you

Patio Party panels
Emphemera pack




First step ,cut out 8 tags, I used one of the tag to use as a template to cut 2 from the woodgrain paper.


I also used one of the tags as a template to punch a hole .
Sorry about the shadows !!


Decorate your tags with the Dimensional stickers, Emphemera pack and Journaling cards.


Decorate glassine bag and add twine to each tag and place tags inside bag.

Here's a close up look at each tag.

Celebrate

Happy Birthday

Thank You

Just For You

Happy Day

Thinking Of You

Thanks A Bunch

Hooray

And there you have it...a sweet crafty gift for someone special !
I hope you have enjoyed today's post, I had making this project . :)

Happy crafting friends .
Hugs,
Marielle

No comments: