Friday, April 13, 2018

Tips with Lee-Anne

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a quick tutorial on how I altered my white foam alphabet stickers that were included in the April Creative Kit for My Creative Scrapbook.

To alter the white foam alphabet stickers on the layout below, I used a black Faber Castell Pitt Big Brush Pen. These pens come in an assortment of colors, are permanent India ink and won't bleed. The ink dries quickly and I have found they are perfect for this technique. They are also used in mixed media and stamping images instead of an ink pad. I wanted to alter my title "Girl Squad" in black to coordinate with my layout.



I created a short video on how to do this. Beware, I am a newbie at making videos, but practice makes perfect right? When I get more experienced at this, I will add my voice.
Check it out here:



Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to alter your white foam alphabet letters for your projects.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: